D-305 - A[cubed], Beachboi, and the JimBo

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Irony of Sin

Alex Sin says"Finally moving on to what this blog should not be. i declare, that D305 should in no situation be a self praising tool or propaganda tool for one to their own gfs or immediate hot gals. Hence, keep the lucy duvy messages away please... speaking of which.... its been a year already for me and serene.... on OCt 31st... 365 days. im not jinxed at least... phew... wish me luck for my wedding guuys...

OMFG, the sheer irony of Alex is enough to piss me off. He started off by hinting that our combined blogging efforts should abstain from subtle love notes and at the very next entry, we see a full-fledged honey coated birthday confession on how much S means for him.

Please do not misunderstand me. I have absolutely nothing against professions of affection on our blog, but I cannot condone people who says something but does another, it is simply an insult to our intelligence and to yourself. So the next time you decide to say something, make sure you stand by it full-time. These things do not require repeats, hopefully. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home