D-305 - A[cubed], Beachboi, and the JimBo

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Taking the piss out of Jimmy

Just previewed my first post on d305. Gotta admit it looks good. and just for the fun of it. here's my second post. jimmy try to beat that now! u got something interesting to say!? then BRING IT ON! Muahahaha.

anyways.

Since Mr Azlan Aziz Abdul is doing the credits things, here's my take on the two other members of d305 fellowship.

Azlan Aziz.
Unrevealed secrets of the man who broke the toilet bowl.

Came into the house one day. There was drips of blood all over the floor leading to the door and sprayed all over the toilet walls. I thought to myself: "Did those two fight again!?" Did Azlan lose it this time!? Why the toilet bowl? How was i gonna do my thing?

Came out that azlan took a dump, dunno how he sat on the toilet bowl (squatting according to jimmy) - he sure must be good at aiming his shit to the water hole i thought, and that is when the toilet bowl broke, cut up his arse, 37 stiches and 1 inch thick.

I still ask myself why i didn't take a picture of the scene that day. Would have been worth a million laughs today.

Jimmy Lim. aka Wei Yuen
The Al-Mighty Lord of the PS2.

If there's one good thing that Jimmy ever did to the house, its gotta be the PS2. From the sad old days of watching TV3 to the high definition visuals of King of Fighters or Street Fighter on that sad old Sony TV (which happens to be Jimmy's actually). and came the day it went away... to meet up with Jimmy's brand new 100Hz 29" Flat Screen Panasonic. It was gone... not to be seen again...

On top of that, Jimmy's been a goood housemate. everytime at home when i would forget my keys, and accompanied me during the time i was after my current GF, Serene.
Its been almost 10 months we together now dude. Thanks.


Well.. that sums it up for today. i started writing this blog about 4 hours ago... and after 2 meeting breaks and a team discussion, i finally manage to put this thing together.

Cheers for today. I shall be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home