D-305 - A[cubed], Beachboi, and the JimBo

Monday, August 15, 2005

When the cat shows her nails (meow~!)

ahem....

*cough cough*

ok, lets get this started.

First off i would like to reintroduce the female species as i have studied them.

The female species:
1) has an emotional attachement to everything they own.
2) the female species has only 3 emotions: happy, Angry and depressed
3) they only object that they own that can bring out all three emotions is her boyfriend. They label this anomally as love.

So that explains many things about her relationship. Now lets get back to the focus of this entry.

Being straight is a mixed blessing. Being accept by the masses = GOOD; having a female partner = Much Confusion (and as we all know this male hates being confused).

She nags on me, tell me to do stuff i dun wanna do, constantly pokes fun at me, gets angry at me for being the average joe, hits me when im having 'too much fun with her', says the things i do is boring/ long winded/ complicated/ dangerous/ a waste of money.

so wat is it that drives me too worry too much when she is in trouble, or feed her when she's sick, pamper her with the things she likes and the words that she wants to hear everyday or push myself to my very limit to give her everything that she ever wished for?

i could go round and round bout 'chemistry and the special magical spark between us', 'the way she looks' 'the sacrifices that we make for each other' bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda. but after much thought it all boils down to:

she nags on me, tell me to do stuff i dun wanna do, constantly pokes fun at me, gets angry at me for being the average joe, hits me when im disrespectful to her, says the things i wanna do is too boring/ long winded/ complicated/ dangerous/ a waste of money.

so for that special someone in my life, Muaxxx thanks for being everything that i could have ever imagined about being happy, fulfilled and complete (yes bad english but i really can't word out any better).

Regards,
Azlan A. Aziz

1 Comments:

  • Hmm..ok,sayang,I'll let you sleep peacefully now. And yes, you're allowed back on the bed. But no,you still can't have a ciggi. After all, you wouldn't want me to nag right? :p

    By Blogger Eve, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home