D-305 - A[cubed], Beachboi, and the JimBo

Sunday, November 20, 2005

For Serene. Forever in my heart...

Hopelessly addicted to ya...

When i first met serene about a year ago, i had no idea i was such a lousy ass with girls. I never thought i was a genius either, but trust me, after three failed relationships previously, there were some questions to be asked...

What had i done wrong?In actual fact, there was... uhmm.. well.. EVERYTHING!

When me and Serene first got together, it wasn't exactly the best of starts you could have dreamt of. Serene just came out of a relationship in which her ex bf bullied and ill treated her.

As for me, traces of my previous relationship still remained, haunting my thoughts every single day. The pain was even greater because of all the effort i had put in, only to be thrown away.

Once again, i had to start it all over again and get back on that quest to find the one... yeah.. i know. im a guy and i beleive in the one...Full Stop.

Being with Serene was different. Serene instead took care of me.For the first time in my life, i felt that i could let go. She was my safety net. You know that feeling of knowing someone's arm is always there to catch you.

She was the one who would watch for when i fell and helped me stand up again. I still had to try hard though to convince her of my feelings for her and what she meant for me as I once used to doubt my own feelings.

But serene took the patience... she accepted me for the person that i was and understood what i needed. She was my perfect match.

The thing about Serene was that she held her promises. She put me to test but i knew my efforts would not be fruitless. Although she was cautious about my sincerity and effort, I did my best to win her love and be worth her love coz i knew that beyond that Great Wall, was all i could ever dream of in a girl. People say a woman's love is endless. Without Limit. Without borders...

Serene's one was and still is today.

When i think of it... i must be the luckiest bastard on this earth. At the beginning there was everything that made us not suitable for each other... Difference in cultures, language, beliefs... basically everything you could simply think of.

But as all the tests Serene put me through, it showed that Love is not that easy. It demands a lot of sacrifice, effort, and dedication.

"Love" is not something that you win and maintain for the rest of your life with a person that you met. Many people fall in love and are very happy until the day they move in together and fail to understand each others moods and personal habbits or freak out at the first sight of that person in the morning. (you know, no gel or makeup!)

Real love is not about Love at first sight. Real love only exists in patience, understanding, care, compassion, and forgiveness.

For my part, i beleive i would have already gone through all of them with Serene. Beleive me, she has seen my worst. THE WORST THAT IT CAN BE. And god bless, she is still the one next to me today.

I truely think i've found true love. Beleive me, when someone still finds you sexy when you are in your stupidest of outfits and dancing on Village People wit Afro Hair, its gotta be real love. :)

Its been a year with my girl this month and its her birthday on the 26th as well... So this one goes to you darling...

Thanks for being next to me through the hard and the pain - For pulling me up when i was down. You forgived me when i did bad and taught me good when i said wrong. You cared when i was sick and lighted my way when i was in the dark.

I hope one day i am able to repay you all the faith and hope you have put in me. I truely hope that today i make you proud for what i've become.

I never wish to disapoint you for as long as we remain together and hope to bring you happiness in everything that we do.

Wish you the Happiest of Birthdays Sweetheart... I know a lot of things have not been going the way we would have liked them to go this month and i know i wont be here for your birthday...

Beleive me or not, it breaks my heart after you've done so much for me, i won't even be here for your 21st birthday... I wish i could change the world and turn back time but i can't. I promise you i will make up for it darling...

I miss you lots and i love you dearly.
Yours forever.
Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home